Our firm’s business is primarily referral based. We pride ourselves on making sure that all referrals that come to us are a positive experience, and we understand the fact that an attorney puts their personal reputation on the line when recommending another lawyer.
When you refer a case, you will speak directly with an attorney, not an AI system, call center, or assistant. We will review all pertinent documents, schedule a consultation with you and your client, and discuss the facts and potential outcomes of the case. If you have the explicit permission for us to contact the potential client, we are happy to contact them directly.
Here are the big reasons to refer a wrongful death, automobile accident, or trucking accident case to Hollingsworth Injury Law:
1) We will protect your referral/co-counsel fee as allowed by state law.
2) We ensure professionalism, efficacy, and attention to detail in how we handle every case.
3) During the time of the COVID-19 crisis, we sign all clients up via electronic forms and online; when possible we always try and visit clients at their homes.
4) You will receive a copy of the attorney/client contract, reflecting the referral/co-counsel fee to your firm.
5) You will receive regular updates about the status of your referral. There is no need to call us unless you want to!
6) You will receive a check immediately after the settlement disbursement statement is signed by the client. You will be thrilled with our results!
If you have any questions about our referral process or what cases we handle, please feel free to contact us at (770) 330-3415 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. During the COVID-19 crisis we will not be accepting in-person meetings but would love to meet virtually via video-conference!